High School Confirmation (Grades 9-12)
The Sacrament of Confirmation is a one year program. Sessions take place during sophomore year of high school and begin in September of each year. For more information, take a look at our materials, calendars, and forms below!
At-Home Sessions pdf
Sponsor Form (Due Sept. 27th) pdf
Saint Name Form (Due Jan. 31st) pdf
The Catechism's section on Confirmation says that Confirmation is the special outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Its effects are to:
- Root us more deeply in divine filiation (being children of God)
- Unites us more firmly to Christ
- Increases the gifts of the Holy Spirit in us
- Strengthens our bond with the Church
- Associates us more closely to her mission of bearing witness to Christ
- Helps us and more strictly obliges us to spread and defend the faith by word and deed
Confirmation's effect: it configures us for a full & active mission of service to Christ.
Adult Confirmation (Ages 18+)
If you are an adult who was baptized in another Christian tradition and wish to become Catholic click here.