St. Vincent de Paul
Noblesville Society of St. Vincent de Paul Thomas & Sondra Sheehan Center
1391 Greenfield Avenue, Noblesville, IN 46060
Your prayers, your financial gifts and your donations to our pantry and store are helping us meet the needs of Hamilton County families. The need is steadily growing!
Our conference of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides food, clothing, furniture, and emergency financial services to Hamilton County residents in need.
St. Vincent de Paul Seeking New Volunteers!
St. Vincent de Paul in Noblesville thanks our parish for the many years of continued support. Whether volunteering, donating food, merchandise or cash, or shopping in our resale shop, you are helping to feed the food insecure throughout our community. We continue to grow and are urgently seeking new volunteers. We need additional help in all areas of both the food pantry and our resale store, NobleCause. To learn more about our mission and volunteer opportunities, please visit our website: svdpnoblecause.com
How to Contribute
- Make an online cash donation at our website (svdpnoblecause.com)
- Volunteer your time at the Center (weekly, monthly- whatever your schedule allows)
- Donate clothing, housewares, furniture
- Donate a vehicle you are no longer using
- Shop regularly in our retail shop
- Organize a food or clothing drive
Drive-up donations are accepted (weather permitting) during regular resale shop hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday from 10 am – 2 pm.
Volunteers are needed to drive trucks to pick up merchandise primary pickup times are Tuesday and Thursday evenings. School age children with parents can sort toys and put books away. Others can sort and merchandise items. Some of the other places where there is a need are for cashiers, food pantry escorts, and clean up crew. This is a great place to start to put in some of those service hours.
How to Volunteer
- Food Pantry- Pick up donations from groceries, food banks- unload deliveries.
- Food Pantry – Stock shelves, work pantry during days of operation:
(Wednesday 10 am -1:45 pm and 6:30 – 7:45 pm; Saturday 9 am - 11:45 am.)
- Resale Shop – Drive truck to pick up merchandise donations, unload donations.
- Resale Shop – Unpack, sort donations and prepare for sales floor.
- Resale Shop – Greet customers, operate cash register at checkout counter.
(Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday from 10 am – 2 pm.)